A blog dedicated to providing quotes by and posts relating to one of the most influential (and quotable!) authors of the twentieth century, G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936). If you do not know much about GKC, I suggest visiting the webpage of the American Chesterton Society as well as this wonderful Chesterton Facebook Page by a fellow Chestertonian

I also have created a list detailing examples of the influence of Chesterton if you are interested, that I work on from time to time.

(Moreover, for a list of short GKC quotes, I have created one here, citing the sources)

"...Stevenson had found that the secret of life lies in laughter and humility."

-Heretics (1905)
_____________________



Thursday, January 16, 2020

A short update: the "project" I referred to in my previous post has now been completed, and therefore I hope to soon begin posting on this blog again on a regular basis. I may not do so every day, but I will try to do so fairly frequently, at least.

(For those interested, the project I was working on was to complete copying out the entire Bible by hand. I had already been working on it for a while, but I wished the past few months to especially focus on it till I completed it, and hence why I was not updating this blog. But now that I have completed it, things can return to normal, and my regular posting habits can resume.)

No comments: